is the 2021 release date still yalls goal?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
staropal0972

Re: is the 2021 release date still yalls goal?

stormycrown22 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 pm
staropal0972 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:51 pm

true, but do you think they may release in early access? ik they plan on release later this year but are they gonna release in full or go early access? i do hope to see a roadmap, and hopefully, the news comes out soon, been dying to hear about the beta.
You could very well be right. They could plan a beta/demo session in late 2021 and fully release the game in early 2022. Perhaps if things aren't going as smoothly as expected, then it will give us the opportunity to try the game out before waiting some more.
i hope the game development is doing well, i don't want to see this fail. i want this to succeed and more games like this to come out, stuff like this helps teach kids what it is really like to be in combat. a lot of kids just think they are gonna join the military and become a cool soldier and then to only realize how scary it is, i know because i was that kid lol was never in combat but the military aint all its chopped up to be. the uniform looks cool but doesn't feel cool. but i think if this game does well and what its supposed to, it can truely open some people's eyes to what its truly like to be in combat or at least as close as possible without being put in danger.
The best cause of action is to just give it one chance to shine. The fact the media and troubled veterans as well as anti war groups had Konami of Japan bend the knee and pull out without being given any chance is abhorrently unfair and I believe this time it can really have the chance to change all of our visions of what a game could really be. It was made very clear by Tamte that Konami of America and Atomic Games never considered pulling out of the project, they were always very considerate and determined in making Six Days become a reality.
RangerX3

If the release is not late 2021, will it be early 2022?
staropal0972

RangerX3 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:25 am If the release is not late 2021, will it be early 2022?
Been left wondering myself too.
staropal0972

The fact the community manager is no longer assuring to us they are still committing to a late 2021 release makes me worried. Not sure if that will be addressed in the aforementioned "timings" announcement coming up. I hope this does not turn into a Ready or Not situation, where the developers and community manager never give us a clear cut explanation on release plans. I legitimately think that game is a lost soul at this point, and I wish to not think the same for Six Days.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:35 pm The fact the community manager is no longer assuring to us they are still committing to a late 2021 release makes me worried. Not sure if that will be addressed in the aforementioned "timings" announcement coming up. I hope this does not turn into a Ready or Not situation, where the developers and community manager never give us a clear cut explanation on release plans. I legitimately think that game is a lost soul at this point, and I wish to not think the same for Six Days.
i share your worry, the fact its been radio silence for a while scares me. ive been dying for a game like this.
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:55 pm
staropal0972 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:35 pm The fact the community manager is no longer assuring to us they are still committing to a late 2021 release makes me worried. Not sure if that will be addressed in the aforementioned "timings" announcement coming up. I hope this does not turn into a Ready or Not situation, where the developers and community manager never give us a clear cut explanation on release plans. I legitimately think that game is a lost soul at this point, and I wish to not think the same for Six Days.
i share your worry, the fact its been radio silence for a while scares me. ive been dying for a game like this.
This better not turn into a Ready or Not fiasco. I've been waiting for this since 2014, and god forbid, the rest of the games out there that the gaming industry is promoting really suck, while I think this could possibly be game of the year for me, it should not let us down. I just want some kind of update or confirmation on the release date to ensure there's no last minute delays or inconveniences. I still believe in the dev team.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm
This better not turn into a Ready or Not fiasco. I've been waiting for this since 2014, and god forbid, the rest of the games out there that the gaming industry is promoting really suck, while I think this could possibly be game of the year for me, it should not let us down. I just want some kind of update or confirmation on the release date to ensure there's no last minute delays or inconveniences. I still believe in the dev team.
same here. lets just hope we get a confirmation sometime soon, im gettin tired of being left in the dark.
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:06 am
staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm

same here. lets just hope we get a confirmation sometime soon, im gettin tired of being left in the dark.
Been checking the forums everyday since the gameplay trailer came out, and this whole month's been mostly radio silence. The next announcement has got to be huge or I'll be disappointed. Maybe raw gameplay footage? I'm not so fond of IGN's gameplay trailer centric videos, but I rather want to see raw footage at play more. Or some sort of update letting us know the game will be or will not be delayed.
Bullzeyex2

I’d pre order this the instant it became available. LETS GO!
staropal0972

I think we need the big question answered, is this game getting delayed to 2022 or are we still seeing that 2021 release? Many games have been getting delayed especially during last year and earlier this year (due to the pandemic) so I would much appreciate an update on that specifically.