we need some ttype of update for this game please

Share suggestions and feedback here.
XxDEFILEDxX

we need some ttype of update for this game please

been waiting and waiting to here something new from you guys, really hoping you guys give everyone an update on whats going on with release dates technical alph and beta test for console, would like to know if there will be 120 fps for next gen consoles., will there be a pvp and how many players in the pvp hopefully a good 40 would be coll or something like insurgency sandstorm. please update us on the game thank you
Rafael Valor

Re: we need some ttype of update for this game please

Let the devs focus the best they can on trying to showcase the game, I am patient.

Also, I am not a PVP gamer, I prefer to play COOP with my friends but i'd say this game isn't really suited for mindless killing in team deathmatch environment. And it's not within what the devs are trying to portray.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We hear you guys on wanting updates. We're still aiming to discuss timings with everyone as soon as possible.
XxDEFILEDxX wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 am will there be a pvp and how many players in the pvp hopefully a good 40 would be coll or something like insurgency sandstorm. please update us on the game thank you
We are featuring a narrative campaign alongside multiplayer coop. We have no news on adversarial multiplayer.
BobTank63

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:18 pm We hear you guys on wanting updates. We're still aiming to discuss timings with everyone as soon as possible.
XxDEFILEDxX wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 am will there be a pvp and how many players in the pvp hopefully a good 40 would be coll or something like insurgency sandstorm. please update us on the game thank you
We are featuring a narrative campaign alongside multiplayer coop. We have no news on adversarial multiplayer.
Will the news be coming out this month?

Also it’s okay if you don’t have PVP. I don’t think a PVP mode would fit the game’s message and it won’t add anything beneficial (see Spec Ops: The Line for an example of when PVP is a bad thing to add).
staropal0972

As we're all eager for the next tidbit of news, I also wonder when we'll hear about the planned beta/demo. Will that be discussed in the "timings" (which I guess will be a roadmap)?
stormycrown22

XxDEFILEDxX wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 am been waiting and waiting to here something new from you guys, really hoping you guys give everyone an update on whats going on with release dates technical alph and beta test for console, would like to know if there will be 120 fps for next gen consoles., will there be a pvp and how many players in the pvp hopefully a good 40 would be coll or something like insurgency sandstorm. please update us on the game thank you
its safe to say there will be no pvp, in all honesty, if ther was pvp in the game, it would take away from the point they are trying to make, this is supposed to convey a story from the marines that were there. adding a pvp would probably having people play it like it was battlefield and take away from the game.
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:48 pm
XxDEFILEDxX wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 am been waiting and waiting to here something new from you guys, really hoping you guys give everyone an update on whats going on with release dates technical alph and beta test for console, would like to know if there will be 120 fps for next gen consoles., will there be a pvp and how many players in the pvp hopefully a good 40 would be coll or something like insurgency sandstorm. please update us on the game thank you
its safe to say there will be no pvp, in all honesty, if ther was pvp in the game, it would take away from the point they are trying to make, this is supposed to convey a story from the marines that were there. adding a pvp would probably having people play it like it was battlefield and take away from the game.
I actually think the original Six Days was supposed to have some sort of PVP. It would've been detrimental to the game's life if that was the case.
XxDEFILEDxX

thank you guys for the updates can't wait to play, if you need any testers hmu, i currently test games for both ubisoft and EA would love to be apart of this. i was inquiring about pvp mostly because of the way the map or village changes each time, always wanted to play a pvp game that did this to really get away from spawn camping and routine positioning in regular pvp games. i know that the message comes first, those who served and fought in this battle deserve to be heard. just thought it would be an amazing change in fps pvp. never playing on the exact same map over and over again. like the game is fresh every time you jump in the map. like insurgency sandstorm, but way cooler and more realistic. that concept about the maps always changing, that would crazy in a pvp setting. loved the co-op voip video. can't wait to play this. and i agree pvp wouldn't affect the games message, especially if you had to play through the campaign first. or if pvp comes out as a DLC. but like i have repeated here a FPS game that the environment is never the same every time you load in the game, that's just a sick twisted genius idea.
Badd_Karrmaa

I playtest as well and am looking forward to getting my mitts on this one
Garysanderson96

Rafael Valor wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:51 am Let the devs focus the best they can on trying to showcase the game, I am patient.

Also, I am not a PVP gamer, I prefer to play COOP with my friends but i'd say this game isn't really suited for mindless killing in team deathmatch environment. And it's not within what the devs are trying to portray.
Yup, waiting for the game to play co-op with my friends too. Never a really big fan of pvp