Honored Player/Vet

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
DukeDenim

Honored Player/Vet

Very excited and honored to be apart of something special. Look forward to playing this with many of you all and my other fellow veterans. To be able to capture such a horrific/heroic moment in history is a task above many. My respect to the developers, veterans, and civilians that helped create a good realization, to which I hope will open the eyes of many to realize what some give for each other is unthinkable love and sacrifice. And to give a portion of the proceeds to organization that help with supporting coalition service members, as well as Iraqi civilians, who have been most affected by the war on terror is greatly respected and noticed. Have a great day.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Honored Player/Vet

Hey Duke,

We appreciate you taking the time to post on our forums and share your kind words with us. Happy to have you on board, and thank you for your service.

At the end of the day, we believe in what we're doing. This is very much a passion project for our development team, and we want to offer new perspectives in ways we believe other media cannot.
Don't Panic

DukeDenim wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am Very excited and honored to be apart of something special. Look forward to playing this with many of you all and my other fellow veterans. To be able to capture such a horrific/heroic moment in history is a task above many. My respect to the developers, veterans, and civilians that helped create a good realization, to which I hope will open the eyes of many to realize what some give for each other is unthinkable love and sacrifice. And to give a portion of the proceeds to organization that help with supporting coalition service members, as well as Iraqi civilians, who have been most affected by the war on terror is greatly respected and noticed. Have a great day.
Love ya brother, good to see you on the forums.
neozxtc

OIF III Vet and really looking forward to playing this as well. I know special packaging might be out of the question but a steelbook would be nice. Pricey but nice lol.
USMC Vet.

I believe strongly that if the people whom penned these posts were actually there, you would not be saying “how excited you are to play this virtual war” after actually living it.

Aren’t there enough 1st person shooting games out there? Why this particular subject.

Seriously.
stormycrown22

USMC Vet. wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:14 pm I believe strongly that if the people whom penned these posts were actually there, you would not be saying “how excited you are to play this virtual war” after actually living it.

Aren’t there enough 1st person shooting games out there? Why this particular subject.

Seriously.
theres a good chunk of us that have seen combat. you are missing the point of this "game" really, its more than a game, its a way for us to see what it was like. this aint no call of duty, its more of an experience. in that case they shouldnt make war movies that glorify war. this game doesnt glorify anything and you dont run threw it, ya take ya time to clear houses. please look more into the :game" before making assumptions.