Suggestions

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
yoursinglestar

Suggestions

I have a few suggestions that I think a lot of people would be interested in. I was hoping that this game avoids the call of duty style of magically regenerating health and that maybe the player would have bandages or maybe one of the AI teammates would be a medic. I’m also hoping to be able to change the hud of the screen in the settings. I would also be interested in a free play kind of mode where there is no objective and the player can just walk around where ever they want and clear houses for as long as they want. I would also be interested if there were AI teammates in co op mode or not. If you were to keep the AI teammates in co op it would be cool to see if the host of the game would be the squad leader and be in control of the “Go Command” and control the teammates. I’d also like to see if there were different styles of weather and time of day and hopefully get some night vision missions. Also hoping for a pretty cool tutorial mode where you can be at a shooting range or something where you can test out the (hopefully) different weapons and attachments and test out the Go Command. Good luck with development and I’m really excited to play the game 😁🤞
yoursinglestar

Re: Suggestions

also wondering if there would be a melee feature like using your knife or using the gun in case things get a little too personal
Darren12

I know there will not be an option to turn on rain, I've asked that question so I wouldn't think they will give us different weather as it's ment to replicate the real battle conditions during that time. Night missions should be in it I would think.
I believe this would be the same for weapons and attachments, only what was used by both sides at that time. I agree with you on having the option of "free to roam around" type of gameplay
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey guys,

Thanks for asking these. Without giving away too much (yet):
  • Health does not regen. Check out this thread for some more community discussions on health so far.
  • We are still doing tons of experiments with the HUD, so this is in too much flux right now to commit to anything specific. We are very mindful of busy HUDs.
  • We really appreciate the feedback about a medic role for Six Days, and I've passed this onto the devs.
  • We haven't started discussing the co-op features publicly yet, including how this interacts with AI.
  • As Darren has said, no plans to change the weather.
  • We agree that a free roam would be cool. The challenge is that we have much more detail within our art and geometry than in city-scale games like Squad, and our game must run on both PC and console. Doing this right will depend on streaming tech that’s just now making its way into the Unreal Engine. We would love to do this, but there’s some tech that will have to catch up.
Again, let me stress to everyone that we appreciate your thoughts on all things Six Days: systems, mechanics, wish lists, etc. Please keep them coming!