Alpha/Beta testing

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Clutchyau

Alpha/Beta testing

Hey AmperCamper,

I'm super keen to play this game, is there anyway I can help with the Alpha/Beta testing of this game?

Clutchy
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Alpha/Beta testing

Hey Clutchy,

Thanks for joining the forums and reaching out!

Yes, we have plans to rope everyone interested into testing phases. We'll have announcements for this process across our forum and socials when these phases are set, and we're excited to hear what our community thinks about what we've been building.
Hondo

I'm also very keen to be Alpha/Beta tester and will be keeping an eye on the forums.
Teampinoy

Hi amper I really want to test your game so I can help and find bugs.I will be very grateful if I can be one of the beta testers.
Lupinn

Real vet of Fallujah here, please keep us updated.
skillet

I am also extraordinarily interested in alpha testing. I was an alpha, closed beta, and closed post-release play tester (for the various new maps, modes and weapons that came with updates) for Insurgency: Sandstorm and have a discord with several hundred hardcore FPS gamers, several of whom also have pretty extensive playtest experience with other hardcore FPS games. Play tester or not, can't wait to pick up this game!
aggimajera

Hands down, I'm in. Be glad to help in any way I can when you reach out to us!
Kean_1

....can't imagine there a many of us here that wouldn't want the opportunity to playtest this game.
Crunchie44

Kean_1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:53 am ....can't imagine there a many of us here that wouldn't want the opportunity to playtest this game.
I worry for us console players tho. I've directly asked amper twice if the plan was to release console and PC at the same time but he ignores both. Getting the feeling console players will be waiting longer than PC to play this
Kean_1

Crunchie44 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:26 amI worry for us console players tho. I've directly asked amper twice if the plan was to release console and PC at the same time but he ignores both. Getting the feeling console players will be waiting longer than PC to play this
Yeah, that could certainly be the case (we console players will have to wait). I really hope not or at least that the wait isn't very long, maybe just a month or a couple weeks. I'll bet there will be a lot of disappointed folks if we do have a long delay. ....my friends and I will be among them if that's the case.

At this point, I don't expect Amper can make any guarantees on that front as they simply don't know what challenges may arise. What I would like to confirm though (if possible) is if the console versions are being developed alongside PC. If not, that will likely translate into a long delay for us unless they are planning to wait until all platforms are finished.