Gameplay Footage Personal Impression and my sugguestion!

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
TacticalJunkie

Gameplay Footage Personal Impression and my sugguestion!

I would briefly like to mention that I was very pleasantly surprised with the gameplay I saw. Especially with your wonderful idea of getting the veteran youtubers involved. It was really awesome!

I imagine you guys are going to release footage of the singleplayer experience in the future!

Amper if your reading this

I beg of you, consider doing something that is untraditional with that too as well. The gaming journalism climate is kinda iffy right now! If it means anything to you, and I hope its of value I have an idea!

Consider getting your consultants/veterans who are well versed in playing video games and showcase their individual playthroughs and commentary of it. Maybe even reach out to some of the Veterans here on the forums since some here are even veterans of the battle themselves.

There is something extremely intimate about having those who were there actually play it (weird way of putting it) and it would suit the documentary style you guys are going for.

(Arma 3 SOG DLC did something like this, but you guys could perhaps even top what they did!)

It would also really showcase that you guys really do care to the larger public.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Gameplay Footage Personal Impression and my sugguestion!

Thanks, Junkie. These are all interesting ideas for us, and we recognize how important this is (especially to those who were there). I'll pass these suggestions to our leadership.
TacticalJunkie

Re: Gameplay Footage Personal Impression and my sugguestion!

Thanks Amper for being involved with the community, wish more devs were like this in the AAA space.