A cautious tale...

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

A cautious tale...

Hey so Star Wars Jedi Survivor just launched and at least on PC, multiple people are having major issues. It seems most studios have a hard time giving PC ports the attention they deserve and focus solely on console. I feel that this game is probably going to be played by a majority of PC players. I could be wrong but regardless, I'm curious how much effort you guys are putting into making sure the game is finished on all platforms. Thanks.
BadKarma

Re: A cautious tale...

You know, that's the sixth time a launch like that happens on PC since the beginning of this year, It's becoming quite a recurring phase of launches. I would suggest playing 6DIF on a cloud service like Boosteroid or Geforce now down the road, if it has a rocky launch, and if your Internet is up to the task, and since you won't need high levels of framerate to enjoy it (Remember that Six Days is not a competitive shooter) it also removes a lot of the technical hassle, especially if you live in a hot area like I do, where constantly maintaining thermals can be a pain, although that will not perssuade me from playing the game locally.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: A cautious tale...

Thanks for the questions, and this is a fair concern across our industry.

We're very mindful of performance across all platforms (as we've mentioned in some of our DEVLOGs), and this is one of our priorities as a team. We'll continue to post updates as we have them, but our goal continues to be a smooth experience regardless of where you play.