How to tide over the community

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Treesarefun

How to tide over the community

We are all very passionate about this game and eager for some content, so with the recent announcement, a lot of us are feeling disappointed.

Here’s what we want: Brief/simple weekly (or at least bi-weekly) content. Anything that discusses the the game.

- Give us short posts once a week outlining how development is going. Could be a few paragraphs, nothing crazy. Could be bullet points, I don’t think we care as long as it’s news.

- Give us a few new screenshots every week (assets, weapons, optic effects, first person POV, the environment, etc. literally ANYTHING)

- Give us short clips of new VFX or audio FX you’ve been working on, even if it’s in a blank texting environment.

- We will take anything. Throw us a bone. Even if it’s just grass textures or some barrel smoke.

The ground branch devs are in a similar position as you guys and they keep the community relatively happy with consistent and predictable drops of news.

It may take an extra 2 hours of work every week, but it will tide the community over and maybe stir up a little hype on social media.

We want anything. Putting all of our hope into a sitrep that may or may not come every three months can feel disconnecting. A lot of us forget the game exists for months just due to how scarce and inconsistent news is. It is what it is… but I think if y’all throw us some tidbits here and there between sitreps, we’d be more confident about the game and it would make the wait more bearable.
Ste91

Re: How to tide over the community

exactly I agree with what has been said .... we understand perfectly the problems and delays but you must also come to meet us and give us some information and at least some images or small videos, you must try to keep our morale high and believe me we are all in no hurry , you have all the time you need to complete sdif , but at least give us something in return ... :cry: :cry:
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Treesarefun wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:07 pm We want anything. Putting all of our hope into a sitrep that may or may not come every three months can feel disconnecting. A lot of us forget the game exists for months just due to how scarce and inconsistent news is. It is what it is… but I think if y’all throw us some tidbits here and there between sitreps, we’d be more confident about the game and it would make the wait more bearable.
We're aligned on this. I'm speaking with Peter about ways we can re-engage you guys with some of the suggestions that you've brought up (and others have made, too). Thanks!
Jeza

Treesarefun wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:07 pm - Give us a few new screenshots every week (assets, weapons, optic effects, first person POV, the environment, etc. literally ANYTHING)
That would seem like the easiest way to maintain peoples interest and get people talking about the game ect. Nothing spectacular can just be bloke standing with his m16 but would likely do a lot. Look forward to what we get to see soon either way.