Concerning the March 7th update from the CEO

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Concerning the March 7th update from the CEO

I appreciate Peter's transparency and also him speaking directly to us. I think that while a lot of us wanted some new footage, his explanation makes sense and we can understand where he and the team are coming from. I also appreciate the promise to no longer tease or promise videos drops only to not drop them. Sure, it's frustrating not seeing any updates in video form but what's more frustrating is getting told we'll get something and then it not being delivered.

Anyways, I appreciate him talking to us directly and support the path you guys are choosing going forward. I believe a lot would echo my support for this game and my statement that we just want this game to be released in a fully finished fashion. You guys truly are taking a huge undertaking and I think we all understand that and can appreciate the work you are all putting in.

Peter, thanks for the update.

Amper, thanks for all you do for the forum.

Semper Fi
Hawk

Re: Concerning the March 7th update from the CEO

I agree! honestly just weekly or monthly text updates from Amper or other members on the team about what development challenges they are having at that time would be great. It makes the wait INFINITELY more bearable!
aggimajera

For sure. No one wants the devs to feel the challenges faced behind closed doors are insignificant. The part that has been killing all of us is feeling like we were being strung along and consistently being proven right in our skepticism they wouldn't deliver. Glad they addressed it, and I'm sure we all wish them the best in the development process.
BadKarma

It's nice that the devs are making progress behind the scenes, though I must admit it also became an habit of mine to constantly check the forum every day since the announcement came up, they'll tackle this project step by step, there's no other way to put it, but I also feel it will be worth it by the end, I don't want to spend my life thinking I will not be able to experience Six Days after all, so I'm committed to buy the game on the first day.
Ste91

ok but maybe even some mission images or information on the campaign would have been very welcome, I understand that they are behind with the work, we will still wait because in my opinion the final result will be really good :arrow: :|
xxinfurnoxx

I think its absolutely amazing that this development team is keeping such good communication, and I can't wait to jump in and help in any way possible. Got my PC on stand-by ready to fall in when the time comes đź’Ż. Keep up the great work team, and we all are looking forward to the next video.
Kean_1

I made mention of it in another thread but as far as this latest announcement regarding the current expected and future progress updates, I take a more "along for the ride approach". It simply is what it is IMO. Again, I'm not going to really get too attached to the point of getting all flustered when things don't go the the way I expected.

The points they made are valid and to be honest, I'm glad we are getting what we are getting as other projects I've followed it's not uncommon to have radio silence sometimes up until the eleventh hour. At least they are actively listening to feedback, suggestions, answering questions (they are able to), etc.

....btw, I haven't felt "strung along" at all myself.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for all the comments on this one. I've shared this thread directly with Peter, and he's anxious to read through everyone's thoughts.
KoniSprezeni

Apreciate the honesty. I admit I am itchin for more content and I know I am definitelly not alone, but I also realize, that development of procedurally generated FPS shooter comes with unique challenges.

Mainly I am greatful, that development is well underway and just cant wait to play this. Just take all the time you need for this to be unique experience!

Thanks to Peter for this message, only thing I wanted is confirmation, that we can still look forward for this game! The silence was making me a bit nervous :)
TeufelHunden

Also really appreciate the candid and clear communication. Makes sense!