Larger scale battles

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Mr. Panda

Larger scale battles

Do y'all think you'll ever add a mode with larger scale battles? Even if it's another squad with a bit of a larger map? Just curious. Thank you 🫡
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Larger scale battles

We're very focused on recreating a high level of detail inside small areas (AO being roughly the size of 1-2 large city blocks), rather than a smaller amount of detail across a big area. With that being said, we plan to expand our fireteam sizes up from four-players over time, and so there could be some larger landscapes too.
Mr. Panda

AmperCamper wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:15 am We're very focused on recreating a high level of detail inside small areas (AO being roughly the size of 1-2 large city blocks), rather than a smaller amount of detail across a big area. With that being said, we plan to expand our fireteam sizes up from four-players over time, and so there could be some larger landscapes too.
Thank you! I appreciate you hearing me out and responding! I got my brother into the game and we're both excited for this games release! Much love and support coming from us both
sixdaysinf11

this game called six days in fallujah seems to me a scam and never coming, just only promises upon promises, nothing comes, this game is not coming.
Tazzadar3

sixdaysinf11 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:54 am this game called six days in fallujah seems to me a scam and never coming, just only promises upon promises, nothing comes, this game is not coming.
Do something more productive with your time, then always coming here to spew your negativity.
Kean_1

Tazzadar3 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:02 am
sixdaysinf11 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:54 am this game called six days in fallujah seems to me a scam and never coming, just only promises upon promises, nothing comes, this game is not coming.
Do something more productive with your time, then always coming here to spew your negativity.
You can add people to your "foes" list which is essentially an ignore list. You won't see their posts, etc. .....this one was the first I added to mine.
BadKarma

We all are eager to know more about 6 Days, and it's understandable that some are frustrated by the lack of news, making this ambicious project takes up a lot of time, the devs also are constantly learning philosophies and methods and figuring out how to apply them to game concepts which is not an easy task to do.

To give you guys a reference, I asked a few months back a former lead character artist the difference between making a 2D sprite and a full-fledged 3D model, and the 2D sprite only took days to create, whereas the 3D one was "Months" (And that's only character creation, besides creating levels, network and software producing). That should tell you something, I think most people are not aware of what game design involves and how much you have to put your heart into it.