Vehicle & infantry co-op mode

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Mr. Panda

Vehicle & infantry co-op mode

Hello, I'm new. I recently saw a trailer for the game and I am excited for it to come out. I don't know how it would affect authenticity but I thought a co-op mode
where a squad of infantry cooperate with a vehicle squad to get to their Destination/objective. I have a lot more ideas but i thought I'd give this one a shot. I respect you guys for telling peoples stories.
Kean_1

Re: Vehicle & infantry co-op mode

With the limited role I gather vehicles will play in this game, I don't know how feasible that idea would be. There is still to be a co-op mode though, starting with 4 human players IIRC but they could expand that in the future. We're still waiting for a lot of details about the game to be announced.
Mr. Panda

Kean_1 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:44 am With the limited role I gather vehicles will play in this game, I don't know how feasible that idea would be. There is still to be a co-op mode though, starting with 4 human players IIRC but they could expand that in the future. We're still waiting for a lot of details about the game to be announced.
Thank you, sir
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Welcome to the forums, and thanks Kean for jumping in.

Vehicles do play a limited role as the primary focus of the stories that have been shared with us is infantry CQB, but we're open to hearing more mission scenarios like the one you described. I'll keep this handy for the team.