Release date?!?!

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
VLTurboSHARD501

Release date?!?!

Seems like it’s gonna be an epic game but so sick of waiting and waiting to play it. Hurry tf up
aggimajera

Re: Release date?!?!

As eager as we all are to play this game, please disregard this guys sentiment Amper. The community does not want you to “hurry tf up”.
Last edited by aggimajera on Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatDudeKelso

Clearly he’s new here, or doesn’t read any of the post by us regulars around here.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Ha, we certainly appreciate the anticipation! While I'm not confirming a release date, we'll have our next batch of news soon.
Badd_Karrmaa

Hurry tf up is what has gotten gaming into the never finished unfun bug fests that it is today
Kean_1

....yeah, not a fan of the message here.

These folks have been up front at least and let us know what they are able. There is a lot of things that go on behind the scenes that factor into the decision(s) of what details they release and when. ....why they are not willing to commit to a release date at this stage and so on.

Personally, I think they've been really good at communicating with us, answering questions, gathering feedback, etc. More so than a lot of other developers I've followed.

....so yeah, my friends and I are hungry for new information and a release date too but I'm willing to wait if that means the game will be in a good state upon launch.