I've been waiting for this game since 2009!!!

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
CoolBreeze

I've been waiting for this game since 2009!!!

Hey, just wanted to say I'm so excited to see this game finally coming out. I remember when this was cancelled back in the day, I think because Iraq was still so raw for many vets. To see it idolized in a game for people to have fun was probably offensive for some. However, I think a lot of veterans want their story told, just in the right way. Nice to see that the vets are still working with the team and making sure their story is rightfully portrayed. Haven't done much research on the game, just wondering if it's going to be 100% multiplayer? Is there a good Youtube video that will go into detail on everything (or some of what) we can expect?

BTW I'm a huge Squad mil-sim guy and I got a feeling this game is going to be a lot better.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: I've been waiting for this game since 2009!!!

Thanks for taking the time to join the community and share your support with us! While our narrative campaign will be single-player, our fireteam modes will absolutely be cooperative.
CoolBreeze wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:29 pm However, I think a lot of veterans want their story told, just in the right way. Nice to see that the vets are still working with the team and making sure their story is rightfully portrayed.
We couldn't agree more. We feel very strongly about two things: ensuring that the many, many stories of courage and sacrifice that have been shared with us are told in meaningful and empowering ways, and video games are one of the most powerful mediums we have for telling these stories.

Our SITREPs are a great reference on some of our development progress since we announced the game last year. We're working on including more gameplay references for everyone, too.