Neck gaiters and dessert goggles

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Neck gaiters and dessert goggles

So this is gonna be relatively short compared to my other posts since this is pretty minor in the grand scheme of things but I was wondering how will the neck gaiters and dessert goggles work in the game?,
Most games typically just have them as cosmetic items but they do serve a practical purpose in real life.In desert and snow Environment you usually wear neck gaiters to protect your face from getting sunburnt or your face from getting cold in this case you usually see these a lot in the iraq war with soldiers wearing them while in the middle of sandstorm or just hot whether which there were no shortage of in iraq.So with that being said will there be a feature that allows you to take it off or put it over your face while experiencing a sandstorm or hot weather.Next we have dessert goggles now there a wide variety of these used in iraq so any you find in photos applies here,they pretty much serve the same purpose as the neck gaiter but instead of protecting your face they protect your eyes during a sandstorm or prevent dust from getting into your eyes.Now if you look at the marines helmets you can see that they have thier dessert goggles strapped to thier helmets so the same thing applies with the desert goggles you have the option to take them on Or off depending on the weather conditions.
Well that about wraps things up this isn't something I'm going to be livid about if it's not in the game it's minor and only a small suggestion to sort of add that extra bit of realism to the game,I really only made this post since while looking through the sitrep on gear I didn't see them mention this.While we might not get this as a feature we'll probably have this a cosmetic seeing as how they were pretty common the dessert goggles,but like I said pretty minor in the grand scheme of things,good luck to the folks over at Vitcura and highware.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Neck gaiters and dessert goggles

It's a good question, and I'll push this suggestion to the team. Confirming we are featuring weather effects too, so there could be some cases here.
Enthusiast

Re: Neck gaiters and dessert goggles

I also probably should've gone into the pros and cons wearing each of these would have,while you are protected from weather affects your vision would be greatly affected so it probably wouldn't be best to equip these when room clearing,but buliding is not a place your gonna have to worry about whether conditions especially sandstorms so I guess that won't be an issue.While im not sure how different your vision would be while wearing desert goggles I can imagine it would be similar to wearing shades or sunglasses and in regards to neck gaiters if you've ever worn a mask you'd see how it sort of affects your vision,while it's still a small suggestion thank you for forwarding it to the team amper thanks.