multiplayer

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
dillardSLK

multiplayer

I see in the FAQ theres no blufor vs Insurgent mp, but im curious if there will be any other kind of MP in the game, like co-op or something maybe.
jop

Re: multiplayer

or in a multiplayer recreation of an actual event.
They've said ''re-creation'' so I'm going to assume they're making a type of co-op mission type system with certain objectives. I personally wouldn't mind it, but it'd need replay-ability and a realistic drive for it to be interesting.
dillardSLK

personally i'd be totally cool with just T-hunt style co-op with random enemy spawns. anything more than that is just a bonus
jop

dillardSLK wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:05 am personally i'd be totally cool with just T-hunt style co-op with random enemy spawns. anything more than that is just a bonus
I think it'd be a weird adjustment to create a ''hunt'' type game-mode when the story is driven to be a realistic, gritty take on the true occurrences in that war. I think it'd devalue the meaning of it, and how it was meant to be portrayed. Also, they stated they won't be adding the Insurgents into multiplayer/single player (I disagree with that decision) so I don't know if that'd even be feasible.

I do think they should add the ability to play as an Insurgent regardless, it's part of the war whether we like it or not. They fought, we fought. It's the reality of it.
Curious_Dre

I'm wondering if there'll be a VS multiplayer at all? I'm not saying it needs one but I'd definitely like it.
Enrique

I think a siege mode would be a great addition to a tactical game.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Confirming there will be both a single-player narrative campaign, as well as co-op multiplayer. We don’t have any news to share yet about adversarial multiplayer.
JRiv_Eagle

Not sure on the details of multiplayer however, look at and take gameplay from SOCOM 1-Confrontation. Thanks!
OnkelHotte1976

I'm really looking forward to the game because it's definitely something different than this comic bang games and It's nice that the game supports multiplayer - but I hope it only stays with coop multiplayer. Other modes (like VS, Siege, TDM,...) wouldn't do justice to the real meaning of the game - imo.

Greetz from germany.
InterCityFirmWHU

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:09 pm Confirming there will be both a single-player narrative campaign, as well as co-op multiplayer. We don’t have any news to share yet about adversarial multiplayer.
Great News!