multiplayer

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Don't Panic

Re: multiplayer

Personally I look forward to the campaign and the co-op the most. You rarely see a game of this genre have an in-depth campaign along with co-op. Super refreshing to see.
Mitroks

Will this game have classical multiplayer PvP? I mean People against People? We can only find information about singl player campaign and co-op multiplayer. I would like if we could play as insurgents in multiplayer as well as an american team.
Brandon

Competitive Battle royal please
Eseicos

I just hope that this game, in its multiplayer section, does not become a COD or a BF, and begins to fill with rats and cheats. It seems to me that the philosophy of this game is to recreate a historical stage, with its rawness and realism, games like those mentioned do not do it and perhaps implementing this type of multiplayer spoils the experience that SDIF wants to make us live. This does not mean that I do not respect these games, but I think they are for a different public than I think this one is focused on. We have an example in EFT, COD players, for example, suffer very badly until they adapt. One shot, one casualty ... Greetings to all and I do not intend to create any controversy, it is only an opinion ...
RubyFox

The game should focus on co-op mode as far as multiplayer goes. There's already plenty of games in the market where it's PVP, but hardly any of them (aside from Insurgency Sandstorm) offer an engaging co-op mode.
error2k

maybe instead of multiplayer, they should just do co-op? Multiplayer tactical games are kind of oversaturated right now: ARMA 3, Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency, '83 and so on. Coop would feel fresh.
RubyFox

error2k wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:03 pm maybe instead of multiplayer, they should just do co-op? Multiplayer tactical games are kind of oversaturated right now: ARMA 3, Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency, '83 and so on. Coop would feel fresh.
Plus you can create a scripted cinematic events in Co-op that wouldn't be feasible with multiplayer. I feel like if this game has Co-op it would be the most notable FPS game in the market.
Don't Panic

RubyFox wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 pm
error2k wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:03 pm maybe instead of multiplayer, they should just do co-op? Multiplayer tactical games are kind of oversaturated right now: ARMA 3, Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency, '83 and so on. Coop would feel fresh.
Plus you can create a scripted cinematic events in Co-op that wouldn't be feasible with multiplayer. I feel like if this game has Co-op it would be the most notable FPS game in the market.
Agreed, I have been waiting for a game like this to come out with co-op for such a long time and I am beginning to be an old man hahaha
Eseicos

I support 100% cooperative play. I think this game is the most suitable for it, playing in squads of 4-5 players would be fantastic. regards
DottDogg

Really looking forward to playing this one with some friends in co-op! Just feels like it could be the perfect game for some great tactical co-op.