More gameplay?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

More gameplay?

Hey Amper I know you said SITREP 4 will be coming soon when you get back from your vacation (enjoy that by the way). So I'm wondering if there is a chance we are going to get some new gameplay footage soon. The last one we got, minus the small clips from the SITREPs, was I think over a year ago. And as impressive as that trailer was, I know we're all eager to see more gameplay with all the changes y'all have made. Still stoked for this game and can fully appreciate the time it will take with a smaller team and the amount of attention to detail y'all are giving this product. Semper Fi.
BobTank63

Re: More gameplay?

I second this. Going over weapons and lighting is cool, but I personally would like to see how the CQB plays out in game.
aggimajera

Blade0351 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:43 pm Hey Amper I know you said SITREP 4 will be coming soon when you get back from your vacation (enjoy that by the way). So I'm wondering if there is a chance we are going to get some new gameplay footage soon. The last one we got, minus the small clips from the SITREPs, was I think over a year ago. And as impressive as that trailer was, I know we're all eager to see more gameplay with all the changes y'all have made. Still stoked for this game and can fully appreciate the time it will take with a smaller team and the amount of attention to detail y'all are giving this product. Semper Fi.
I third it. That’s a fact. Sitreps are appreciated, but we’ve had 2-3 clips that last a few seconds apiece since last March. Definitely starving for more.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks, Blade. Back from vacation, and so I'm finally catching up on things I've missed!

While dates for more gameplay are still TBA, we do want everyone to know that we have big plans in the pipeline as far as gameplay is concerned. Full transparency on SITREP 4 going live in the next couple weeks: it does not include any major gameplay elements.

While not the answer you guys were hoping for, this feedback is critical to our development process. Thank you for this, and please keep it coming.