Is the project still going on

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Real Time gamer

Is the project still going on

Just asking cuz we haven't heard anything yet
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Is the project still going on

Sure is. Development is in full swing, and our next developer diary is focused on weapons. We don't have a publish date to share just yet, but we're making great progress!

I'll keep you guys posted.
Raven

You've doubled the team

double the team
double the details
double the realism
sixdaysinf11

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:20 am Sure is. Development is in full swing, and our next developer diary is focused on weapons. We don't have a publish date to share just yet, but we're making great progress!

@AmperCamper, will there be a PVP mode, like SQUAD or Hell let loose, were we play 50 real players, vs 50 real players, in a big all out open war? i want SIX days in falujjah to the best morden MILSIM on ps5. please answer. we need real realism, war.
staropal0972

sixdaysinf11 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:21 am
AmperCamper wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:20 am Sure is. Development is in full swing, and our next developer diary is focused on weapons. We don't have a publish date to share just yet, but we're making great progress!

@AmperCamper, will there be a PVP mode, like SQUAD or Hell let loose, were we play 50 real players, vs 50 real players, in a big all out open war? i want SIX days in falujjah to the best morden MILSIM on ps5. please answer. we need real realism, war.
No, PVP is ruled out, for this game. If they made a PVP element in a game, it would most certainly take place by another title that isn't Six Days.
sixdaysinf11

staropal0972 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:30 am

No, PVP is ruled out, for this game. If they made a PVP element in a game, it would most certainly take place by another title that isn't Six Days.

man, wait till we here from the dev themseleves, as in the FAQ there is multiplayer, so this is PVP,, SEE BELOW

===============================
‍Will I play as an insurgent?

No, you’ll never play as an insurgent during the single-player campaign, or in a multiplayer recreation of an actual event.

We need the PVP in the game, as story mode , is not dynamic and one gets tired, but with PVP, its the best.
staropal0972

sixdaysinf11 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:23 am
staropal0972 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:30 am

man, wait till we here from the dev themseleves, as in the FAQ there is multiplayer, so this is PVP,, SEE BELOW

‍Will I play as an insurgent?

No, you’ll never play as an insurgent during the single-player campaign, or in a multiplayer recreation of an actual event.

We need the PVP in the game, as story mode , is not dynamic and one gets tired, but with PVP, its the best.
Amper is not a dev, he is the community manager at Victura, the publishing studio for SDIF.
Also here's proof to back up what I said (they reveal quite a bit about the game here):

I know a ton about this game and have been on this forums since March of last year. Other people are able to answer other questions you may have in that regard.
Seeing as they said they don't want to recreate real life scenarios through competitive multiplayer, that should pretty much prove the team is not interested in creating a PVP mode for SDIF, and instead they want to provide us with a co-op (so PVE) experience. Personally I think co-op is better for a game like this than adversarial PVP multiplayer.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Jumping in to clarify that the initial focus of our multiplayer component will be on cooperative PVE scenarios that recreate actual events. This is what we mean when we mention multiplayer in the FAQ (multiplayer doesn't always have to exclusively mean PVP). There have been some conversations about adversarial PVP on the forums that we've taken note of, but this is our focus for now (thanks for jumping in, Staro).

Still, we welcome questions and feedback across the board as we continue development.
sixdaysinf11

this is december 5th, i thought this game will be released this december???? but no news, nothing, we are tired of waiting, release the game now
Tazzadar3

sixdaysinf11 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:53 am this is december 5th, i thought this game will be released this december???? but no news, nothing, we are tired of waiting, release the game now
No don't listen to them. Take all the time you need.
"we are tired of waiting" speak for yourself, I have been waiting for this game since it was announced in 2009, I can handle waiting a bit longer.
Plus the dev team is much smaller, be patient. There are way too many AAA flops these days, and I honestly want to see this game succeed and that is not going to happen if they just release an unfinished product.
Not only would that be shitty to the fans, it would be shitty for the devs not to be able to put out the vision they are striving for. Plus the soldiers who were actually there and shared their stories.
Yeah I get it, we haven't had an update in quite a while and I am dying for the next sitrep to drop as well but seriously if they are not ready to drop that, what makes you think they are ready to release the entire game?
The game has never had an official release date only a release window of Q4 2022, now obviously that isn't happening.
No offense but people like you are the reason games don't come out in a finished state, you just want it now and don't care. Then when the game comes out you will probably bitch about it not being ready.