Jump button.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BadKarma

Jump button.

Should there be any in SDIF? The best implementation would be like R6 Siege where despite many criticisms, it was one of the things it did right, where there is only vaulting over stuff but no regular jumping "bunny hopping" style.

What it would really impress me and I think most of the people here as well is the ability to enter most buildings in the map, given that you can move freely around the Area of Operations, vaulting over objects, going from rooftop to rooftop, etc...

This makes more sense than the linear approach and thus is more convincing from a realism standpoint from what happened in Fallujah: Stepping into the streets was a sure way to get killed, unless if moving alongside armor, they were pretty much killzones.

They had to blow holes in walls if they had to.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Jump button.

Having played way more R6 myself than I care to admit, I absolutely see where you're coming from.

We're featuring a vault button that lets you traverse objects and clamber over lots of things (more on this later) as opposed to a traditional jump key. Traditional jumping doesn't fit very well with 100 pounds on your back.
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:13 am Having played way more R6 myself than I care to admit, I absolutely see where you're coming from.

We're featuring a vault button that lets you traverse objects and clamber over lots of things (more on this later) as opposed to a traditional jump key. Traditional jumping doesn't fit very well with 100 pounds on your back.
As a former Marine infantry assaultman, I just want to say that this statement, "Traditional jumping doesn't fit very well with 100 pounds on your back." Is absolutely true 😂.
Unknown0351

Yep exactly, the only time we jump is during a patrol when we come across a creek/waterway because we don’t want to get our boots wet. And this is more a running long jump then a vertical jump.