Campaign Weapon Customization

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Stickfigure21

Campaign Weapon Customization

I hope we’re able to customize what we bring into any given campaign mission.

I used to love the old Medal of Honor “Airborne” game, and it’s campaign had a “pre mission” loadout select screen that let you choose what you bring in. Sometimes you want a M4, sometimes you want a M16 or a SAW.

Not to mention attachments, sometimes you want a grip, sometimes you want a M203, or a flash light for dark environments.

Just a thought.

-Steve
staropal0972

Re: Campaign Weapon Customization

I was kind of initially thinking the weapon customization should be prioritized within the coop mode, rather than campaign. To ensure an authentic experience that is in line with the stories being told.
Stickfigure21

staropal0972 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:28 pm I was kind of initially thinking the weapon customization should be prioritized within the coop mode, rather than campaign. To ensure an authentic experience that is in line with the stories being told.
That’s a good point. If each campaign mission is going to be narrated by the person like we saw in the reveal trailer, then I’m all for historical accuracy, give me what that person had.

But, if it’s going to be realistic combat with no real specific stories, I’d prefer the option to chose what I bring in.
Blade0351

Stickfigure21 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:01 pm I hope we’re able to customize what we bring into any given campaign mission.

I used to love the old Medal of Honor “Airborne” game, and it’s campaign had a “pre mission” loadout select screen that let you choose what you bring in. Sometimes you want a M4, sometimes you want a M16 or a SAW.

Not to mention attachments, sometimes you want a grip, sometimes you want a M203, or a flash light for dark environments.

Just a thought.

-Steve
Amper mentioned something about this in an earlier post on the suggestions page about you being able to customize your weapon.
Odin

It just wouldn't make sense to customize weapons in Six Days in Fallujah, not in my opinion atleast. Every weapon given out to the soldiers are very strict with a serial number and a hand signature, and soldiers don't get to customize their own weapons. It wouldn't make sense if this game is as realistic as it tries to be. I hope we get no customization, but instead different squad-roles to play as.
Stickfigure21

Odin wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:06 am It just wouldn't make sense to customize weapons in Six Days in Fallujah, not in my opinion atleast. Every weapon given out to the soldiers are very strict with a serial number and a hand signature, and soldiers don't get to customize their own weapons. It wouldn't make sense if this game is as realistic as it tries to be. I hope we get no customization, but instead different squad-roles to play as.
I think you misunderstand what I meant. I’m not talking about the unrealistic customization that COD has with all its camo’s charms and all that BS.

What I mean is yes, soldiers and marines not only in Fallujah were issues a wide variety of equipment, and I’d like the opportunity to see the various issues Equipment.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Blade0351 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:59 am Amper mentioned something about this in an earlier post on the suggestions page about you being able to customize your weapon.
Players are assigned their weapons during the single-player campaign, but there is more flexibility in co-op based on very specific examples we’ve been given involving things we haven’t announced yet. I know this is a bit vague, but know there are some specific options available in co-op.
Stickfigure21

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:32 am
Blade0351 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:59 am Amper mentioned something about this in an earlier post on the suggestions page about you being able to customize your weapon.
Players are assigned their weapons during the single-player campaign, but there is more flexibility in co-op based on very specific examples we’ve been given involving things we haven’t announced yet. I know this is a bit vague, but know there are some specific options available in co-op.

Oh Amper you tease, lucky for you I’m into that 😉😉.

Tell the team keep up the good work, looking forward to more news.

-Steve