Please restart the Steam client to download the latest build.
VOICE CHAT IMPROVEMENTS
- Added separate keybinds for “Local Voice Mute/Talk” and “Use Radio”
- Reworked Push-To-Talk Options: “On (Toggle Off)” , “Off (Hold to Talk)” , and “Off (Toggle On)”
- Added “Ghost” Communication System – KIA players are muted for 7 seconds. Afterwards, local chat is limited to other KIA players. Radio can still access live players.
- Added icon to indicate player currently talking in lobby and pause menu
- Improved quality of ACOG when ADS
- Added tutorial message for Sprint
- Adjusted Auto-Lean curves to improve stickiness and player exposure in fatal funnels
- Interact labels are smaller, less opaque, and scale properly in Fullscreen mode
- Team Lead’s SAT-MAP cursor now moves faster on gamepad
- Fixed an issue causing some players to experience a rank reset (more coming)
- Fixed an issue preventing experience from being displayed on progression bars after mission completes
- Fixed an issue causing performance drops after 0.1.3
- Fixed an issue causing some blurriness and performance drops when ADS’ing using ACOG (more coming)
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck when holding both lean inputs
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck in doors when slow-opening
- Fixed an issue preventing push-to-talk keybinds from being supported across all input types
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using radio after respawning
- Fixed an issue preventing player promotions to be displayed in after-action report
- Fixed an issue preventing players in “Ready” role from burst-firing M16
- Fixed an issue preventing game language from being prioritized over Steam language, if specified
- Fixed an issue in which side-mouse buttons didn’t function during loading screens
- Fixed an issue in which Auto-Lean activated despite being turned off
- Fixed an issue in which ADS removed players from manual lean
- Fixed an issue in which DLSS overrode FSR
- Fixed an issue in which VBIED emergent objective didn’t complete
- Fixed an issue in which secondary objective disappeared from FRAGO after destroying armory
- Fixed an issue in which cancelling recently changed input device didn’t revert selection
- Fixed various crashes and technical issues
For a full list of bugs we're currently tracking, please see our Known Issues.
Join the community conversation and offer us feedback on our official Discord server!