Medical system

Share suggestions and feedback here.
GreenBeret101

Medical system

Hello from spain¡¡

Great proyect.

I understand that create a medical system its very complicated.Its depends that players that you want in game .If create that respaw medical that all 99 % games actually have you win more players that game but.... for now all i see in the video preview and like a lot. Its time to create a medical system with damage parts of body (head,legs,arms,ect) a mini system easy and fast to medic team member try to revive/helps the team member with injurys.... of course with a limit life ( two or three serveral wounds and two or three basic wounds) after that the medic cant help the member team and the player its out from the game (death) . With this medical sytem the player thinks twice to cross a corner street and think that cover its important if he wants play all the match.

Hope thats help . :D
Eseicos

Re: Medical system

Saludos desde Barcelona.
Espero que si que implementen un sistema de curas realista (tipo EFT), para darle mas realismo y profundidad al juego. Que el jugador pueda realizarse curas de heridas mas o menos leves, y si tiene una grave tenga que ser un sanitario que intervenga.
Si implementan el juego cooperativo, a ver si podemos quedar para hacer una campaña...... :mrgreen: .....saludos

Greetings from Barcelona. I hope that they do implement a realistic healing system (like EFT), to give more realism and depth to the game. That the player can carry out more or less minor wound cures, and if he has a serious one, he must be a health worker who intervenes. If you implement the cooperative game, let's see if we can meet for a campaign ...... :mrgreen: ..... greetings