Questionable

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Obsidian_Death

Questionable

I served there in Falluja in 2007-08 with 2SCR Army Infantry and yes you captured the look and the feel perfectly minus the smell and the open sewage! However, the game feels sluggish with body armor on, and engaging the enemy is played up way too much! The enemy did some really dumb crap like running out into the open to shoot and stay there so you could put a few in them or got carried away with the PPK before running away or that you dropped them to only watch as another ran up and tried to grab the weapon and use it. In which they took it and ran away or you dropped them to only watch it play out again, "THESE FIGHTERS WERE NOT PROFESSIONAL" in any way, shape, form, or fashion! Concerning shooting the enemy, a SAW will rip a person apart and so will an M-16A2 with a single shot, i never used "Burst" since a controlled pair was and is more than enough, and yet in a game they take hits and keep going with no plates. I understand the game focuses on Marines concerning guys with "Long Bows: M-16A2's" However i have an issue with the fact that when you aim it doesn't go straight to the ACOG or "God Sight Mode" but to Iron Sights, and yet no one has a CCO "Red Dot"? Even SAW gunners had CCO's or ACOG's to help them aim just that bit better or left it up to shooters' discretion. I wish you guys all the best and i'm rooting for you and this game and i fully understand that this is a work in progress but this is just my two cents...
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Questionable

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for all your feedback on this (especially since you were there)!

AI are a bit unpredictable by design, and not every enemy you come across is going to be extremely well versed in combat. As for weapons being more lethal, we didn't believe we needed to implement extreme levels of gore to get our point across. Burst was an option and we decided to give it to players, too.

You can toggle your ADS mode in the settings to return to the mode you last used (irons or scoped).
BobTank63

Re: Questionable

Obsidian_Death wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:40 pm I served there in Falluja in 2007-08 with 2SCR Army Infantry and yes you captured the look and the feel perfectly minus the smell and the open sewage! However, the game feels sluggish with body armor on, and engaging the enemy is played up way too much! The enemy did some really dumb crap like running out into the open to shoot and stay there so you could put a few in them or got carried away with the PPK before running away or that you dropped them to only watch as another ran up and tried to grab the weapon and use it. In which they took it and ran away or you dropped them to only watch it play out again, "THESE FIGHTERS WERE NOT PROFESSIONAL" in any way, shape, form, or fashion! Concerning shooting the enemy, a SAW will rip a person apart and so will an M-16A2 with a single shot, i never used "Burst" since a controlled pair was and is more than enough, and yet in a game they take hits and keep going with no plates. I understand the game focuses on Marines concerning guys with "Long Bows: M-16A2's" However i have an issue with the fact that when you aim it doesn't go straight to the ACOG or "God Sight Mode" but to Iron Sights, and yet no one has a CCO "Red Dot"? Even SAW gunners had CCO's or ACOG's to help them aim just that bit better or left it up to shooters' discretion. I wish you guys all the best and i'm rooting for you and this game and i fully understand that this is a work in progress but this is just my two cents...
RE CCOs and ACOGs: this is 2004, not 2007-08. ACOGs and CCOs hadn't yet become widespread.