Bolt release vs charging handle.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BadKarma

Bolt release vs charging handle.

Hello :) Is it in the plans to eventually replace the empty reload of the M16 to the more commonly used bolt release one? I know some people were annoyed about it. Was there a reason that the charging handle cocking was preferred over it for authenticity reasons?.
staropal0972

Re: Bolt release vs charging handle.

Yeah I thought they did change the reload animation for the M16 back in the second SITREP. Hopefully there's variations and not just 1 dedicated animation when reloading or checking magazines.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:26 pm Yeah I thought they did change the reload animation for the M16 back in the second SITREP. Hopefully there's variations and not just 1 dedicated animation when reloading or checking magazines.
The current plan as we move into Early Access is one reload (that we have adjusted based on previous community feedback). We're open to hearing more comments on this as we move into our full release.
MrRistro

I have to agree. Though minor, it is one of the weird things I have noticed in this game considering its attention to detail.
If the bolt is locked to the rear, I can not think of any good reason why someone would use the charging handle.
It takes extra time and increases the possibility of the round not properly chambering.