Historically Accurate Kit Improvements

Share suggestions and feedback here.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Historically Accurate Kit Improvements

Hey guys,

The latest progress on this was shown briefly in our first SITREP (specifically Marine helmets). Always happy to take more feedback on these visuals if you have any.

staropal0972

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:36 am Hey guys,

The latest progress on this was shown briefly in our first SITREP (specifically Marine helmets). Always happy to take more feedback on these visuals if you have any.

I think we meant these. If i'm not mistaken those Marines in the video are SMU (special mission unit)

AmperCamper
Community Manager

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm I think we meant these. If i'm not mistaken those Marines in the video are SMU (special mission unit)
Gotcha, I misunderstood.

While we don't have updates to share on this right now, we used this SITREP as an opportunity to begin featuring characters from many types of units that were operating in Fallujah during the battle. We’ll be going into more details about this in later announcements.
staropal0972

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:37 pm
staropal0972 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm I think we meant these. If i'm not mistaken those Marines in the video are SMU (special mission unit)
Gotcha, I misunderstood.

While we don't have updates to share on this right now, we used this SITREP as an opportunity to begin featuring characters from many types of units that were operating in Fallujah during the battle. We’ll be going into more details about this in later announcements.
Hopefully the wait for the second dev diary won't be as long as the first. Keep it up.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Having just spoken with the team, we're confirming these changes will be detailed in a future SITREP.

Thanks for the update on this everyone!
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm Having just spoken with the team, we're confirming these changes will be detailed in a future SITREP.

Awesome! I can't wait and I did notice the change in gear shown in the little clip and because of how it looked, I assumed those were some sort of special forces units because the gear looked a little to high speed for typical infantry units of that time.
oldschoolreenactment

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm Having just spoken with the team, we're confirming these changes will be detailed in a future SITREP.

Having looked at the new update I'm very pleased by the changes and glad I could help in some small part. Thank you for listening!