Ragdolls & More

Share suggestions and feedback here.
andreasolofsson

Ragdolls & More

Hi there,

New user here, I am a big fan of gorey games and a good sense of how people usually get shot and react from real life footage so I am just giving my opinion hoping it will be taken into consideration, from the gameplay footage I was watching from many Youtubers, i noticed that the ragdolls after they get shot..is a bit stiff..I know this is pre-early access but I just want to know if there will be changes to the ragdoll to make it more..i guess like fluid(?) just less stiff thats all. And of course more weight to them after they get shot, maybe them moving on the ground and/or rocking back and forth in pain (Insurgency Sandstorm like) and even possibly that they are still alive but incapacitated after they are shot and they slowly die and see their bodies seize into a nasty look, and then go limp. Also headshots should be lights off (obviously) but...sometimes their body goes into a decorticate posturing when its shot in the head...then after the decorticate posturing their legs would lock out and also their arms with their wrists pointing downwards, I would like to see that a lot and would add a lot more realism after you shoot an enemy. I probably sound like a psycho but I swear im not...im just into really small detail when it comes to this stuff.. :shock: :lol:

Also, I know that SDiF will not be focusing on the gore aspect as much because that is not their intent with the game, but at least not shy away from development of making it realistic and immersive...not saying it should be DOOM style gore :lol: that is all, I cannot wait to see the final product and cant wait to play it soon!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Ragdolls & More

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

I'll be sure to pass this to the team.