Blood pool

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Congzi82

Blood pool

Hi, this is a minor detail, and might be controversial by the media, but do you plan to add blood pools under the corpses after some time since their death? this could be an addition to the immersion i think.

Thanks for this great game.
Khe sanh

Re: Blood pool

I might be wrong, but judging from the gameplay that I saw I'm pretty sure there are already blood pools, the devs aren't trying to make the game to gory, which I personally don't understand why, but I don't let it bother me too much

I saw someone suggest blood going up against a wall after shooting an insurgent, and I feel like that would increase the immersion without making it to gory.
Dague

Believe it or not…blood you see in other games and movies is not really how it works in real life. Blood takes time to pool and blood doesn’t always spatter on the walls. Game shouldn’t be too gory. If you have enough time to hover over a deceased insurgent to see if the blood pools then two things are true:

1) Go seek immediate professional psychological help.

2) You’re not playing the game correctly.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Blood is limited to location-specific wounds, and Insurgents don't leave them behind on the ground. We know there's a portion of the community who would like to see more gore in Six Days, but we believe this isn't necessary for our design. More community discussion on this here.
xxinfurnoxx

AmperCamper wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:17 pm Blood is limited to location-specific wounds, and Insurgents don't leave them behind on the ground. We know there's a portion of the community who would like to see more gore in Six Days, but we believe this isn't necessary for our design. More community discussion on this here.
I have to agree to disagree here Amper, to stay more accurate to the accounts and experiences had during the "bloodiest battle" of the war. I'm nit asking for 100% simulation here obviously we aren't going to have to clean up the mess at the end of the fire fight like they did, but not having blood on the streets or under the dead corpses is a bit of an immersion killer imo, either way game looks great and I can't wait to play. I just get annoyed when I see things being clearly said to add to the "oh man" factor and then it's not at all what we get 😒. I'm not asking for bodies being torn apart and buckets of blood, but even in controlled paris's gameplay he goes into his personal experience and he mentions the one vehicle being nick named the meat wagon because of the weak armor, when it was hit it was "definitely an experience" to have had...... meaning one of the major heightened alert factors was the visuals on top of the smells, and obviously not knowing where the enemy could be at any moment. Sorry if I come off a bit rude, it's nit my intentions, I think you guys have done an amazing job 💯💯🤘🤘
AmperCamper
Community Manager

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:15 am I have to agree to disagree here Amper, to stay more accurate to the accounts and experiences had during the "bloodiest battle" of the war. I'm nit asking for 100% simulation here obviously we aren't going to have to clean up the mess at the end of the fire fight like they did, but not having blood on the streets or under the dead corpses is a bit of an immersion killer imo, either way game looks great and I can't wait to play. I just get annoyed when I see things being clearly said to add to the "oh man" factor and then it's not at all what we get 😒. I'm not asking for bodies being torn apart and buckets of blood, but even in controlled paris's gameplay he goes into his personal experience and he mentions the one vehicle being nick named the meat wagon because of the weak armor, when it was hit it was "definitely an experience" to have had...... meaning one of the major heightened alert factors was the visuals on top of the smells, and obviously not knowing where the enemy could be at any moment. Sorry if I come off a bit rude, it's nit my intentions, I think you guys have done an amazing job 💯💯🤘🤘
Not rude at all! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Understood across the board, and I'll make sure the team is made aware.