Raid game mode suggestion

Share suggestions and feedback here.
jonas

Raid game mode suggestion

Was just thinking about the game and had a pretty fun idea i’d like to share. It would be awesome if you guys created a separate game mode where you are special forces raiding and clearing buildings with your squad. Strict rules of engagement that change each match depending on scenario, Hostage, kill or capture, etc. with dynamic AI like ready or not (Civilians who appear non hostile then pull a gun out, or run at you just to keep it unpredictable, and make the player think about trigger discipline). I’m on console and know a lot of guys dying to scratch that sort of itch, and i think it would be an interesting idea. Also think this would be huge for replayability and an enticing game mode for AI solo play as well as with actual multiplayer teamatea. Curious to hear other peoples feedback on this.
DARKRAIDER7_

Re: Raid game mode suggestion

I agree. It would be sick to do something like this (as long as everything was kept realistic to events that actually happened)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Raid game mode suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion, and it's one we've definitely heard before. We've teased some operators in a previous SITREP, and we're open to hearing more suggestions about additional game modes to satisfy a more hardcore itch.