Split screen?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Wilber sandoval

Split screen?

Will Six Days In Fallujah have split screen? If so how many players would be able to play?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Split screen?

Split-screen is on our wishlist, but it won't be available at launch. We're very focused on performance and engineering improvements first.
BadKarma

I would assume most people are playing online nowadays, as gamers have grown up and started having busy things to do, so the gaming demographic changed completely, that would explain why most games are catered towards online play and subsequently don't feature split screen, I however support the addition of such feature since it brings back great memories.
ZenTakJack

BadKarma wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:53 am I would assume most people are playing online nowadays, as gamers have grown up and started having busy things to do, so the gaming demographic changed completely, that would explain why most games are catered towards online play and subsequently don't feature split screen, I however support the addition of such feature since it brings back great memories.
Actually it's a bit more than just that. Having split screen means you literally have to render the game twice. split screen was mostly a console focused feature for games and now due to the visual fidelity of alot of games (AAA games especially) they have become too complex to optimize for split screen. Witch is why for the PS4, Xbox One generation it had become a very rare implementation. Though some games still do it such as the newer cod games.
Dague

I do not advocate split screen. IMO an unnecessary feature that rarely will be used. I'd rather development be used in more important areas of the game.