Cambio de vista

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Eseicos

Cambio de vista

Buenas, este proyecto me parece fantastico y espero que vea la luz pronto.
Soy jugador de muchos juegos tacticos, entre ellos Arma3, dicho juego tiene la opcion de poner la vista en tercera persona y quisiera saber si piensan inplementar el poder alternar entre FPS y 3P.
En el video el juego se ve fantastico en tercera persona, las animaciones de cobertura, uniformes, etc.
Creo que seria una muy buena opcion que el jugador pueda elegir en que vista quiere vivir esta gran experiencia.
un saludo
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Cambio de vista

Hey Eseicos,

If I'm understanding you correctly (and please correct me if I'm wrong), you're suggesting the ability to swap between first and third-person perspectives. We recognize the value that third-person can bring to the table, but we believe first person is the best medium in which we can most accurately recreate the stories we have been told.

As a side note, we ask that posts on our forums be made in English so that we may moderate effectively.

Thanks for the feedback, and welcome to the forums!
Eseicos

Good Morning. First of all apologize for not writing in English, I will use a google translator, sorry. As for my suggestion I am not asking that they change the game to third person, I am only suggesting that players have the option of being able to choose between the two ways of playing. I know that the FPS is perhaps more immersive, but games like Arma3, which is a quite realistic combat simulator, offers the option of putting third person. Sometimes the perspective is very good, since it allows you to see things that you cannot at first (the position of the person in a cover, the equipment you carry, how it camouflages itself with the environment and much more). It is only a suggestion, but I think it would be very good for the game, thinking about sales of copies, being able to choose in which perspective to play, you also have to take into account that there is a percentage of players who in FPS suffer dizziness and nausea. Thanks for the answer and I hope I can contribute something positive to this game, which I think can be very well received. Greetings from Barcelona (Spain)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

No worries! We really appreciate you contributing to the forum.

I enjoy my fair share of tactical shooters in third person, and I know some members of the community here on the forums do as well. While third person is not in our plan, I have noted it as a community suggestion.
Eseicos

Thanks for the quick response, I hope and hope that in the end you decide to incorporate this option to toggle views. I know it represents more work, animation wise, but I think it will be worth it and a large part of the gaming community will be very grateful. Greetings and strength to the entire team, I have no doubt that it will be a great game and a great experience for those of us who seek realism. Thanks again.