Some more insurgent weapons

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Enthusiast

Some more insurgent weapons

These are a few suggestions I have for some insurgent weapons I feel like could be some great additions,now before I list them off I understand that the weapons included in the SITREP is not exhaustive and a lot of weapons have not yet been confirmed for both the marines and insurgents, these are just some suggestions and questions I have.

So obviously a lot of the insurgents arsenal consisted of soviet bloc weapons Many of them featured in the SITREP two overlooked however is the RPD and SKS
800px-LMG-RPD-44_noBG.png
800px-LMG-RPD-44_noBG.png (147.04 KiB) Viewed 5435 times
The RPD was a light machine gun of Russia orgin that was in use by the Republican guard before the insurgency so it would make sense that it would be in the hands of insurgents In fallujah and the same goes for the SKS a battle rifle of sorts, both weapons using 762*39mm ammunition packing quite a punch.

Next we have the Tabuk a marksman rifle similar to the dragounav except the rifle was actually produced in iraq during saddams rule so it was very frequently seen in the hands of insurgents.
1619.jpg
1619.jpg (110.51 KiB) Viewed 5435 times
Tabuk.jpg
Tabuk.jpg (54.14 KiB) Viewed 5433 times
This next one is a bit tricky due the HUGE amount of AK variants used by insurgents, these could vary from the Yugoslav variant the M70B or Chinese Type 2 and since many of them look the same it's better to just have the insurgents use AKs with varying attachments.