Gun leaning

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BadKarma

Re: Gun leaning

jonas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:15 am well if it’s manual it’s up to you to use it or not, so u don’t have to if u don’t want and everybody else that wants it can enjoy the function, If you have the option between the 2 in settings like they said that would be the best so we could both be happy
That's true, so after all I had a change of heart after trying out Sandstorm and Siege to see how the mechanic would play out after reading your comments, turns out, it's very well implemented in both games, definetily better than the arrows on the dpad that me and my family used to play during Socom on the PS2 days.
Trood

The best manual lean In history on console is Medal of Honor warfighter.

You could peak under, over, around through cover.

Imagine you’re hiding behind a car behind the rear wheel well not only can you peek above the rear trunk, to the side of the trunk underneath the right side, tire, underneath middle of car through the window, above the car, etc.

It was the best, a true tactical immersion.

I played the absolute death out of that game
Kean_1

Trood wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:59 pm The best manual lean In history on console is Medal of Honor warfighter.

You could peak under, over, around through cover.

Imagine you’re hiding behind a car behind the rear wheel well not only can you peek above the rear trunk, to the side of the trunk underneath the right side, tire, underneath middle of car through the window, above the car, etc.

It was the best, a true tactical immersion.

I played the absolute death out of that game
I know I played it but I'm struggling to remember the leaning mechanic in that game. ....I'm old though and my memory sucks. lol
Trood

It’s been years, but if I remember correctly, you could hold a L1 and lean freely with or without being ADS
Tazzadar3

Trood wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:04 pm It’s been years, but if I remember correctly, you could hold a L1 and lean freely with or without being ADS
Yeah it felt really good, I really like it in the 2010 MoH as well. The only downside to it, was you had to stay stationary while you did it but it made sense.