Retail/Collector Editions

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Destin242

Retail/Collector Editions

When Six Days in Fallujah releases and maybe in the period after its release, will there be numerous editions (both digital or physical) of the game you can buy?

Some kind of physical item like the NVGs from some CoD games would be cool-- maybe a water canteen or a sdif branded knife.

I don't know if the game is supposed to have a very high-profile soundtrack either but some kind of CD would be cool-- though once again I don't really know if CDs are that popular enough anymore.

Maybe some kind of map of fallujah in real life at the time of the battle (may not fit in with the fact the game is procedurally generated) and a concept art book would be really cool too
staropal0972

Re: Retail/Collector Editions

I don't think Six Days is the type of game to be pulling off practices like these. But simply a physical edition would be nice.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Retail/Collector Editions

Destin242 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:51 am When Six Days in Fallujah releases and maybe in the period after its release, will there be numerous editions (both digital or physical) of the game you can buy?
Yes, we are planning physical and digital distribution for release (keep in mind this is subject to change). Most physical "extras" aren't a great fit for our project, but there may be some opportunities here for us (like the soundtrack). Thanks for this!