PS5's DualSense features on PC.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BadKarma

PS5's DualSense features on PC.

I would like to see the haptic feedback and adaptive trigger based input to be able to be used on PC with a ps5 controller, anyone else feel that way? Is this in the plans at all? Thanks for reading.
Kean_1

Re: PS5's DualSense features on PC.

@BadKarma

While I'm no longer a PC gamer (haven't been since the PS3), I can relate to the desire for the haptic feedback feature of the PS5 DualSense. There are not currently a lot of games that take advantage of it but that is quikly changing. .....and having played FPS games like Hell Let Loose that take advatage of this feature, I can say that it's really one of those things that can help the immersive experience.

In HLL, you can actually feel the trigger pull / weight and then the break. It's really cool and can vary by weapon. They could also use the triggers to simulate jams, etc. if they wanted to.

I'm serious to see how it's implemented in GT7 as they have said that braking, front wheel feedback, etc. will translate into different vibrations, trigger pulsations, tension and so on.

....so although not a PC gamer these days but as PS5 owner, I can totally relate. Yes, I think this would be a great benefit for those PC players who are comfortable using a controller or perhaps even a reason for some others who may be interested to switch due to the DS features.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: PS5's DualSense features on PC.

This has been suggested before, and I'm bumping the team on this as I think it's super cool.

Moving to the Suggestions & Feedback forum.