SSG David Bellavia?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
SadEyesMister

SSG David Bellavia?

Is his story going to be in the game? His book called House to House was one of my favorites as a kid, and I recently bought another copy after I was randomly reminded of it. If you haven't read it PLEASE do yourself a favor a grab a copy off Amazon or wherever else you can, it's as gritty and descriptive as could possibly be and gives the best account of the horrors, intensity, pain, loss, confusion and prevailing brotherhood of the attack on Fallujah from a man who has since (2019, I believe) been awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism during it.

I fantasized pretty hard as a young lad of seeing his story play out in a game or movie and it seems like it's finally being realized with this game - it would be extremely disappointing to not have his account brought to life in the game!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: SSG David Bellavia?

We have a great deal of respect for SSG Bellavia, and "House to House" has had a huge impact on the game's development. It's one of the best books about combat ever written (in the opinion of many on the team). With that in mind, we can't comment about stories, people, units, etc. that might be included in Six Days unless they have been formally announced.

Still, please know that I passed this to the team's leadership.