Weapon slings

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Blade0351

Weapon slings

Just a quick thought about weapon slings. You rarely, if ever, see them on weapons in FPS games. Although a small detail, I would like to see it in Six Days. Sure, you probably wouldn't see if from the first person view that much but we should see it on teammates. A small detail but I thi k it would go along way to help the immersion.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Weapon slings

Thanks for this, Blade. Sending this over to the team.
aggimajera

This is a truly excellent suggestion.
Raven

I second that. Slings are really a nice touch and increase the believeability and realism.

I hope that also the enemies will have slings and have appropriate animations for shouldering/drawing their weapons.

Very few games did this. I think some COD had minimal sling animations. But the most prominent 3rd person game is Uncharted 4 albeit there are still problems with enemy animations though ;)
Blade0351

Raven wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:58 pm I second that. Slings are really a nice touch and increase the believeability and realism.

I hope that also the enemies will have slings and have appropriate animations for shouldering/drawing their weapons.

Very few games did this. I think some COD had minimal sling animations. But the most prominent 3rd person game is Uncharted 4 albeit there are still problems with enemy animations though ;)
I absolutely agree that Uncharted 4 has done the best animation and use of sling in any game that I've seen. The team should look at that as an example. The sling moves as you do and actually serves a purpose. A great example for sure.