Fire superiority

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Blade0351

Fire superiority

So I have a question about the suppression aspect of this game. I know we can order our fire team to suppress the enemy position while we flank which is awesome. I'm wonder if it works the other way too. If the enemy has to much fire on us, will it pin the team down to where we can't give them specific orders? Like you're taking heavy fire and want your team to push and a teammate yells back "are you f-ing nuts?!" Or something like that.

I think it's great that we can suppress but also, being suppressed would add something as well as that does actually happen and you have to figure out a new plan of attack.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Fire superiority

Enemy AI can lay down suppressive fire, which limits the movement of your friendly AI based on this incoming fire. Friendly AI will use cover in response to this, but it's important to remember they will not play the game for you. As the player, you are responsible for tackling this scenario.
Blade0351

Re: Fire superiority

AmperCamper wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:50 am Enemy AI can lay down suppressive fire, which limits the movement of your friendly AI based on this incoming fire. Friendly AI will use cover in response to this, but it's important to remember they will not play the game for you. As the player, you are responsible for tackling this scenario.
Awesome! Looking forward to it!