Just thank you.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
SomeBat

Just thank you.

I had to give up searching for PvP titles a long time ago due to a hacker/griefer Epidemic ontop of how overbloated and outlandish or even just dead games are common place.

you would think that something cool would popup but its been years and so far the insurgency from 2014 of all things being the only game that I even kept playing simply for the co-op but the new game tried to reinvent itself so its no longer like the original and being monetized.

Sure you have Killing floor 2 with its super pricey monetized weapons and zeds made by community members or payday 2 and its bugs bad engine and mediocre new dlc's and zombie army trilogy that has zero players outside of a sale nor will I touch games like Arma even Zero Hour trying to co-op that I had Bots teleporting and even not visible to me at all for those vital split second moments.

I Haven't been able to feel any excitement for any upcoming release except for this and "Ready or Not" so yeah thank you, Maybe in the future for older players with slower reaction times you could perhaps add a small Slider to raise or slow the Bots overall Reaction times.
Kean_1

Re: Just thank you.

I'm an older gamer myself and I'm currently playing Insurgency Sandstorm with my other older buddies. .....retired cops, vets and various walks of life.

btw, the only thing monetized in the Sandstorm are some of the cosmetics. .....nothing else. It's still a fun game and we only play co-op ourselves (PS4 and PS5). We're hoping for private lobbies and/or server rentals so we don't have to be forced to play with randoms to fill an 8 player team, but it's still fun when enough of us are on. It helps scratch that itch a bit but not completely.

....but we too are really looking forward to playing SDiF for the same reasons. This is exactly the kind of gameplay that we like. There is no doubt we will be buying it when it releases and I've been spreading the word.

On a side note, might want to check out the new Battlefield but in particular the Portal mode. We'll be playing that as well to keep us busy until SDiF's release.
SomeBat

Kean_1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:05 am On a side note, might want to check out the new Battlefield but in particular the Portal mode. We'll be playing that as well to keep us busy until SDiF's release.
Maybe a few years ago Id feel more interested about it but since After BF3 I stopped playing and After a bad interaction with support.
Some streamer chick was flipping the fuck out for three and a half hours because I had to kill her laying down to get up the hill cause her buddies were all camped up behind a wall and she went on and on and on for multiple maps reported to EA with the proof they gave me this long worded hah what us to do about it. (idk follow the TOS that was set out?) Yeah with all they had done to alot of my favorite franchises this was the final nail in the coffin NO MORE.

Before that it just built up with BF4 giving tanks and helicopters infrared entirely removing a element of stealth that Existed before it, The CQB maps were just cut down versions of bigger maps and just so much explosives spam then they kinda went on and added Spotting flares in BF1 so then flanking around tight chokes and getting spammed by motars in combination started to become a problem couldn't even roam a objective without watching multiple spotting flares from like 3-5 people just raining all over the place covering the entire objective.

Just Can't trust EA anymore to create a quality product.
Kean_1

Portal is going to be a mode that you can create your own games using assets from BF3, Bad Company, BF2042, BF1, etc. You'll have the tools and ability to change what items folks can have in the match, weapon characteristics, # of players, # of bots, objectives, etc. There will also be a tool called the Logic Editor that will allow even more freedom to tailor the game as you like for those who want to.

I only mentioned it because you talked about liking co-op. Well, in this you can create co-op scenarios with your buddies against bots, fighting with bots, fighting against your buddies with bots on both sides, no bots, etc. Just saying it might be worth keeping an eye on and see what you think about it after more details are released.

Anyhow, didn't mean to get off-topic. ....just an fyi form one old gamer to another who has all but given up on PvP but loves co-op. This is why SDiF is so exciting to me. ....to us in our group
SomeBat

Well at least you peaked my interest in another up coming game that's coming thx dood.