Do you already have Betatesters?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
stormycrown22

Re: Do you already have Betatesters?

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:42 am
stormycrown22 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:40 am
staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:38 am I believe six days has been in development for the past 4 or 5 years at this point. Definitely past alpha stage.
hopefully we get news about a open beta or something. gettin tired of playin hell let loose and squads lol
HLL is supposedly now allowing closed beta signups for console. Insurgency sandstorm is releasing on consoles on september 29. Things are looking pretty good for tactical shooters on consoles.
they do and im glad, i think the most tactical game on console is battlefield lol i think HLL is the firs legitimate mil sim comin to consoles, and its a damn good one. i have hours upon hours in it. its a good choice to bring to console
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Currently, we're running very frequent internal playtests with the team. Testing to the public, open or closed, is absolutely planned for the future, and we'll keep you guys in the loop on these as they roll out.
MaybeYourBetaTester

stormycrown22 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:44 am
stormycrown22 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:40 am

hopefully we get news about a open beta or something. gettin tired of playin hell let loose and squads lol
HLL is supposedly now allowing closed beta signups for console. Insurgency sandstorm is releasing on consoles on september 29. Things are looking pretty good for tactical shooters on consoles.
they do and im glad, i think the most tactical game on console is battlefield lol i think HLL is the firs legitimate mil sim comin to consoles, and its a damn good one. i have hours upon hours in it. its a good choice to bring to console
Ahh nonono Battlefield isnt close - the best i have found so far is Rainbox Six Siege
stormycrown22

MaybeYourBetaTester wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 am
stormycrown22 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:44 am

Ahh nonono Battlefield isnt close - the best i have found so far is Rainbox Six Siege
oh shoot i forgot about that one lol yea nvm i take it back
staropal0972

Still. I consider siege to falsely be labeled as a tactical shooter. Especially in the current climate it is in.
MaybeYourBetaTester

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:01 am Currently, we're running very frequent internal playtests with the team. Testing to the public, open or closed, is absolutely planned for the future, and we'll keep you guys in the loop on these as they roll out.
Awesome! Glad to hear that!
I have really big expectations for your game!
MaybeYourBetaTester

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:32 am Still. I consider siege to falsely be labeled as a tactical shooter. Especially in the current climate it is in.
Its quited tactical but not "realistic" tactical anymore because of the gadgets etc.