Do you already have Betatesters?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
MaybeYourBetaTester

Do you already have Betatesters?

Hello Guys!

Is there already a Beta Test Programm?

I would love to help you with feedback and suggestions - I already did that for many different games in my past.

Take care :)
staropal0972

Re: Do you already have Betatesters?

I believe a beta has been planned, I don't know if it will be closed or open though.
MaybeYourBetaTester

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:29 am I believe a beta has been planned, I don't know if it will be closed or open though.
Thanks for the fast reply!

So I guess there is a Closed Alpha with NDA right now?
stormycrown22

MaybeYourBetaTester wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:24 am Hello Guys!

Is there already a Beta Test Programm?

I would love to help you with feedback and suggestions - I already did that for many different games in my past.

Take care :)
to are knowledge there isnt one yet, they said they would let us know if there was and there has been silence for about 2 weeks now, we hope for one soon but as of right now there isnt one based on the knowledge i know.
MaybeYourBetaTester

[/quote]

to are knowledge there isnt one yet, they said they would let us know if there was and there has been silence for about 2 weeks now, we hope for one soon but as of right now there isnt one based on the knowledge i know.
[/quote]

I see - thank you! ;)

Yeah I have been following since December 2019 but I also didnt hear anything since March so I thought I need to check out the community if the game is still alive :)
stormycrown22

MaybeYourBetaTester wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:31 am
staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:29 am I believe a beta has been planned, I don't know if it will be closed or open though.
Thanks for the fast reply!

So I guess there is a Closed Alpha with NDA right now?
there possibly could be. i would like to think that if there is that most of the testers have a military background, mainly because of what they are going for (if so, upset i wasnt invited lol) but with how close we are to their planed launch i would say we are past a alpha most likely.
stormycrown22

MaybeYourBetaTester wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:34 am
[/quote]

I see - thank you! ;)

Yeah I have been following since December 2019 but I also didnt hear anything since March so I thought I need to check out the community if the game is still alive :)
[/quote]

yea sadly we have been left in the dark, ive been following for awhile as well
staropal0972

I believe six days has been in development for the past 4 or 5 years at this point. Definitely past alpha stage.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:38 am I believe six days has been in development for the past 4 or 5 years at this point. Definitely past alpha stage.
hopefully we get news about a open beta or something. gettin tired of playin hell let loose and squads lol
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:40 am
staropal0972 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:38 am I believe six days has been in development for the past 4 or 5 years at this point. Definitely past alpha stage.
hopefully we get news about a open beta or something. gettin tired of playin hell let loose and squads lol
HLL is supposedly now allowing closed beta signups for console. Insurgency sandstorm is releasing on consoles on september 29. Things are looking pretty good for tactical shooters on consoles.