Fictional tactics-only edition?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
JLX

Fictional tactics-only edition?

The main reason I'm interested in this title is the procedurally generated buildings. It's a feature I've wanted in tactical shooters for a long time.

The main reason I'm likely not going to purchase it is because of the inevitable personal/moral/political/etc. commentary and true stories.

Tactics are fun. The real life personal impact of debatable international policy is not.

Would you consider releasing an additional fictional edition of the game that is stripped of the documentary elements and just focuses on the tactical part?

While that may be contrary to what this project set out to do, as it is, it's not what I'm looking for. Of course you can't please everyone and I'm free to simply not buy it. However, I would be interested in a "lite" edition.

Just thought I'd express that point of view.
BobTank63

Re: Fictional tactics-only edition?

It sounded from the way the Amper was talking about the game that the campaign (with all the Marine stories and documentary stuff) and the COOP are different modes. If you play the COOP only you might be able to have that “tactics only” feel you are looking for. (If anyone else knows better please correct me).
evan466

Think you might be out of luck there. The developers don't seem interested in separating the stories being told from the rest of the game. If you want to play it you're probably going to have to listen to their stories.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

JLX wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:06 am However, I would be interested in a "lite" edition.
It's an interesting concept, but the core of our project would be lost without all the testimonials from various people across the board. Six Days exists because we were asked to tell their stories. We're not interested in pushing agendas on anyone but rather sharing experiences. Experiences that are not being shared elsewhere.