Creating a Discord

Share suggestions and feedback here.
jop

Creating a Discord

Hey,

I think creating a Discord for SDIF would be much more ideal than solely focusing on a community forum. Albeit, forums are the best way to centralize a stream of updates and discuss important topics and suggestions, however, a Discord would definitely allow a sense of community and allow a lot more communication between players, developers and managers.

We'd be able to meet other people, share interesting pictures, videos and information and generally bridge the gap between the community and the game a lot more. Thoughts?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Creating a Discord

Keep in mind this was an announcement, not a full release. Owning communication on our own forum is a must, but we're open to extending that communication to Discord for more real-time interactions in the future.

Thanks for this!
UnitedBeast3099

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:24 pm Keep in mind this was an announcement, not a full release. Owning communication on our own forum is a must, but we're open to extending that communication to Discord for more real-time interactions in the future.

Thanks for this!
I'd love to help out and such. the moment I saw the trailer I knew its gotta start from somewhere right. I messaged yall before as well. Im PFC Bass. I Look forward to the game that shows what my brothers went through. I'm willing to help out on the discord if needed my tag is UnitedBeast3099#1043. Best of luck to you guys with the game
DRAG0V

I am glad that maybe a Discord server will be created in the near future, I also support this idea, because it will expand the community.