Crazy World and Bad Press

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Romeo6-1

Crazy World and Bad Press

Hey the world we live in is crazy. We got so many people looking to be offended over everything. Find some sort of outrage. Honestly the bad press you guys are getting is ridiculous. The only conclusion that I can come up with is the people that are so against it. Are afraid of what you guys will reveal. Nevermind the gameplay. Just the stories of the Marines and civilians telling their story. I believe they are afraid the stories that are being told will go against their agenda and how they view the world. So please push through the bad press and all the negativity. They are many people like me who want to better understand what happened and hear these stories. I believe what you guys are doing is noble and I support you 100%. Keep up the good work that God put you on this earth to do.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Crazy World and Bad Press

Thank you for joining the forums and sharing this with us. I've sent this to the entire team, and we appreciate every kind word.

At the end of the day, we have so many stories from Marines, Soldiers, and Iraqi civilians that won't be told without Six Days. We believe in our project and will see it to fruition.