IEDs

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Vinny18

IEDs

So I've been thinking after watching 'The Hurt Locker' a game mode where you have to defuse IEDs like say for easy mode you have 8 min to defuse 2 IEDs but you are given on where and what the IEDs may be located and if it's in a room, car, side of the street, bag, garbage, ect and hard mode you arent given any leads on where to find it or what it's in and you have to look for wires or something that doesnt look like it belongs. Also their could be another mode where you basically speed run and see how many you can find and disarm in a certain amount of time. It would also be pretty cool if in multiplayer/local play that you get a briefing on how (if any) IEDs their could be just to add another layer of paranoia.
Recon4thCav

Re: IEDs

You should really watch better war movies. Hurt Locker is a joke of a movie. Also this is a documentary video game, Hurt Locker gets 99.9% of things wrong. Also we did not look for IEDs during Operation Phantom Fury. Also EOD did not difuse IEDs, they just blew them up. We never called EOD, why wait 3 hours to blow something up, when we could just blow it up and CM.
BobTank63

Re: IEDs

While I personally liked Hurt Locker, Recon is right. It is inaccurate in many instances. A better and much more accurate portrayal of the Iraq war would be HBO's Generation Kill. I highly recommend it if you want to get a clear and accurate picture of the initial US invasion into Iraq.