Multiplayer mode

Share suggestions and feedback here.
LapantinoPT

Multiplayer mode

Please create a multiplayer mode, "Squad, weapon 3" style, the quality of this game deserves that several players confront each other;)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Multiplayer mode

Hey Lapantino,

Can you clarify: is this a PVP mode?
stormycrown22

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:06 am Hey Lapantino,

yes i do believe he means like a pvp. like a 4v4, but in all honesty i dont think a pvp mode would fit with what this game is trying to portray. i view this game more of like a interactive history experience. being able to do coop is great cuz me and my friend can both have anxiety together. its looks more like a slow-paste game than a quick shooter. i feel like a pvp will have people running threw Fallujah like its call of duty or something, i think a pvp would take away from the realism of the game unless done really well. i just think itll take a lot to get a pvp mode in the game that will work well with what yall are aimin to do.
BobTank63

stormycrown22 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:41 pm

yes i do believe he means like a pvp. like a 4v4, but in all honesty i dont think a pvp mode would fit with what this game is trying to portray. i view this game more of like a interactive history experience. being able to do coop is great cuz me and my friend can both have anxiety together. its looks more like a slow-paste game than a quick shooter. i feel like a pvp will have people running threw Fallujah like its call of duty or something, i think a pvp would take away from the realism of the game unless done really well. i just think itll take a lot to get a pvp mode in the game that will work well with what yall are aimin to do.
This. Honestly, the game doesn't need a PVP mode, especially since insurgents are not playable. If anything, it would actually harm the game. Spec Ops the Line had a great story in its campaign, however the publisher said they had to add a multiplayer mode. What resulted was a half-baked mess of PVP content that completely contradicted the game's central message. So I don't think a PVP mode would make the game more enjoyable, SP and COOP will be fine.
stormycrown22

BobTank63 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:58 am
stormycrown22 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:41 pm

This. Honestly, the game doesn't need a PVP mode, especially since insurgents are not playable. If anything, it would actually harm the game. Spec Ops the Line had a great story in its campaign, however the publisher said they had to add a multiplayer mode. What resulted was a half-baked mess of PVP content that completely contradicted the game's central message. So I don't think a PVP mode would make the game more enjoyable, SP and COOP will be fine.
100% agreed