Can we have A.I. teammates in COOP mode?

Share suggestions and feedback here.
TJ_Spartan

Can we have A.I. teammates in COOP mode?

Will teammates be limited to be either all Human or all A.I.?

Can we have a mix of both in case we don't have enough friends to play COOP? I know in the latest Ghost Recon games you can't have a mix of A.I. and human teammates, it's either one or the other. I was hoping we could have A.I. bots to fill in spots in the fireteam that aren't taken by human players.

The only military shooter I know does this properly has been the ARMA series. Although the A.I. in that game aren't always very smart. I'm hoping Six Days could do a better job with friendly A.I. workng with human teammates.
evan466

Re: Can we have A.I. teammates in COOP mode?

Since they're apparently putting a lot of focus on the "go command", it would be weird for them to suddenly abandon it by taking out AI teammates in a coop mode. I think it's probably safe to say we'll still have AI teammates to command in coop.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We haven't started discussing the co-op features publicly yet. We know you guys want to hear more, and we are keeping your suggestions in mind on this topic.

Hang tight.
Tazzadar3

I think it would be nice if each player had their own squad like in old school rainbow six games.
Have the amount of enemies fluctuate based on how many people are in the game, that way if you only do 2 player co-op you are not fighting an overwhelming force everytime.
Really looking forward to this in Single player, but I can't wait to shit my pants with my buddies.
Keep up the good, can't wait to see more and play it eventually!