Weapon Animations

Share suggestions and feedback here.
complex

Weapon Animations

Hey Guys. I'm glad I made it to these forums. I saw the Trailer on YouTube and would like to say the game looks amazing. Now, one thing that seemed off to me as a game freak was the reload animation for the M16A4. I was thinking to myself, this game is so fu**ing beautiful, the graphics are amazing, why are the animations for the weapons so poorly done? Now I do understand that the game is still in its early stages, but I am putting this topic out here to ask the developers to give better animations for the overall weapon handling/reloading in the near future. The reloads look way to mechanical and robotic. Below I have put down a video from a game called "Escape From Tarkov". If you watch the video, you can see that their animations are very realistic and has different sequences. I am no way undermining Six Days In Fallujah, I just want you guys to reach your absolute best and give an amazing experience to all the people that cant wait to purchase this game!

Kuddos!!!
Last edited by complex on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
complex

Re: Weapon Animations

WRONG SECTION! Forum Staff Please Move This Over To Suggestions/Feedback Section!
Don't Panic

complex wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:43 pm Hey Guys. I'm glad I made it to these forums. I saw the Trailer on YouTube and would like to say the game looks amazing. Now, one thing that seemed off to me as a game freak was the reload animation for the M16A4. I was thinking to myself, this game is so fu**ing beautiful, the graphics are amazing, why are the animations for the weapons so poorly done? Now I do understand that the game is still in its early stages, but I am putting this topic out here to ask the developers to give better animations for the overall weapon handling/reloading in the near future. The reloads look way to mechanical and robotic. Below I have put down a video from a game called "Escape From Tarkov". If you watch the video, you can see that their animations are very realistic and has different sequences. I am no way undermining Six Days In Fallujah, I just want you guys to reach your absolute best and give an amazing experience to all the people that cant wait to purchase this game!

Kuddos!!!
I think you sort of answered the question/concern in your own statement. The footage you saw was "pre-alpha" footage which was probably footage captured prior to the pandemic. I am very confident they are putting their all into this game/simulation and with their attention to detail that they put already into most things, I think it's safe to say you will likely see more flushed out animations as we get closer to release.

I do however totally understand your concern and am not trying to belittle your concern, merely just clear up the thought that maybe what you saw was a set in stone animation(s).
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Don't Panic wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:31 pm I am very confident they are putting their all into this game/simulation and with their attention to detail that they put already into most things, I think it's safe to say you will likely see more flushed out animations as we get closer to release.
Yes, we are improving the animations of the M16A4.