aiming issue

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Lykos

aiming issue

Hello... Thank you for the recent update and for continuing to improve the game. I encountered issue with aiming; when I aim through the scope and switch aiming modes to the second one, it doesn't retain the recent change unless I press the button twice. This is frustrating, especially during combat situations. Everything is explained in the video below.

https://streamable.com/93n72w
krzy

Re: aiming issue

"Last selection" works fine as ever for me, after latest patch. However, I'm not using the crosshair (set it to "disabled"), so wild guess: maybe there's some weird conflict there?
Lykos

krzy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:44 am "Last selection" works fine as ever for me, after latest patch. However, I'm not using the crosshair (set it to "disabled"), so wild guess: maybe there's some weird conflict there?
When I use "ADS:Zoom in" and "ADS:Zoom out", it works fine... But the problem I face, as shown in the video, is when I use
"ADS:Toggle Zoom"
Before the latest update, it was working perfectly fine... But now, I don't know what the reason is.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for the video on this, Lykos. I'll get this to the team.

A follow up question: can you guys confirm this is happening exclusively on mouse and keyboard or also on gamepad?
Lykos

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:30 am Thanks for the video on this, Lykos. I'll get this to the team.

A follow up question: can you guys confirm this is happening exclusively on mouse and keyboard or also on gamepad?
Thank you for the last Hotfix its was fast .. problem fixed .. And sorry I don't have gamepad.