resetting my rank and my XP (this topic probably already exists, sorry I don't understand the language)

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Grandtatou

resetting my rank and my XP (this topic probably already exists, sorry I don't understand the language)

Hello, I am posting to report a problem that is apparently known but continues! after more than 350 hours of play more than 450 successful missions I lost all my XP my game was reset :( .you will understand my frustration after that because Six Days in Fallujah is a very good game with which I have never had as many friends, some of whom we were also victims! my question will we find our rank in the game or is it lost? Can a developer answer me please, I thank you in advance
PS/ I am I used Google translation to write this post
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: resetting my rank and my XP (this topic probably already exists, sorry I don't understand the language)

Hey, thanks for reaching out to us.

We understand your frustration around rank resets. We've conducted some private playtests with affected users to gather logs and are investigating. Once we've identified the culprit, we can work towards a solution.

I have a question about your enlistment date that could be very useful: does this date reset every time you launch the game, or has it reset once?
Grandtatou

Re: resetting my rank and my XP (this topic probably already exists, sorry I don't understand the language)

Hello AmperCamper, My registration date is June 23, 2023 I started from the beginning!
thank you for your help
Ps/ My name in Game is Gr@ndt@tou
Grandtatou

Hello AmperCamper ,
My registration date changed when I reinstalled the game thinking I would solve my problem, that was the answer to your question have a nice day :)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Grandtatou wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 am Hello AmperCamper ,
My registration date changed when I reinstalled the game thinking I would solve my problem, that was the answer to your question have a nice day :)
Thanks! Can you share what current enlistment date is displaying on your account?
Grandtatou

Hello AmperCamper ,
My new date after reinstalling the game is January 19, 2024 thank you again for your attention have a good day