Durée de vie du jeu.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
ClassikQC

Durée de vie du jeu.

I wanted to wait for this game to have a PVP mode to buy this game because I like the era of the game, the realistic style which reminds me of American Army, Prooving Ground or AA I have played all those versions and it was 100% free WOW what a superb game that was...but back to my subject. I wonder how long it will take before I get bored of shooting AI's. I mean the AI is often either stupid or has an AIMBOT like aim... I don't feel the stress or the same feeling about me outclassing an AI player versus a real player. It's such a shame not to have at least PVP access even if it's not fully updated just the fact of being able to launch a 5vs5 match for a given time, period after that the devs could develop PVE for 4 years that I didn't care about waiting I would always have a challenge in PVP.... which would keep me in the game and not just COOP. I'm not asking for anything super complicated, just rounds in PVP... a 5 round timer with the possibility of reviving them under certain conditions or even no revive at all. They are people who say a lot of things about PVP in this game but you are not forced to play PVP whereas we are FORCED ourselves to play CO-OP... so if you don't like PVP stay in COOP but jeez a godod game like this made with PVP it would be a hit....Have you seen the C.O.D license so many negative revue and do you know how many players bought the game just for multiplayer just to make 5 vs 5 without anything special... Why would the company behind Six Day miss that? It's crazy for me... Otherwise allow me to buy the rights to the game or I'll give you 20% of the revenue that il sell from making PVP mod at $20 alongside the COOP mode . I'll give you guaranteed that I will become a multi-millionaire not before long.... I'm serious if you accept a contract so that I can do a PVP mode let me know thank you!
[email protected] if you want to join me.
PS Iam french so if speeled wrong my bad.,
ClassikQC

Re: Durée de vie du jeu.

wow almost 8k views!
Please God of FPS make my wish be there and let's have a PVP part for this game.. i dont want to have spécial perk to activate, i dont want to have a kill streak that it so unreal i dont want to have any thing hard just a true Players versus Players expérience with some good peoples that communicate and feel the vibe baby So please FPS GOD Listend to me a old FPS PLayer since Doom 3d since the beginning of the FPS era....
Kean_1

They have always said that they have no plans to include adversarial multiplayer (PvP). ....so unless that changes sometime down the road, it's solo and co-op only which IMO is just fine given the kind of game it is and their focus.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Kean_1 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:16 pm They have always said that they have no plans to include adversarial multiplayer (PvP). ....so unless that changes sometime down the road, it's solo and co-op only which IMO is just fine given the kind of game it is and their focus.
Yes, we don't have any news to share regarding adversarial multiplayer right now, We've collected comments and feedback on the topic since our launch, and I'll be sure to add yours to the list.

Thanks for drafting this for us!
filed.teeth

If you're collecting comments/votes, them mine is:

No. Just no.

One of the things that makes this game so special is that is is team oriented and team oriented ONLY.